Follow me on social media!

Twitter: @Clare23Ritchie
Instagram: @to_the_ends

Saturday 4 July 2015

#MyNIVEAFashionMoment

Hello everyone, 
This is going to be a very quick blog post because I only had the idea today. So, at the moment, Nivea is doing a campaign of sorts. You go into a Superdrug store, in England or Wales and you take a selfie on the Nivea catwalk, posting it on social media with the hashtag #MyNIVEAFashionMoment. They give you a free goodie bag for participating and they also give £5 to Marie Curie Cancer Research on your behalf. The closing date is the 31st of July so, if you want to go, I recommend you do so soon. I suspect most Superdrug stores are doing it. I did it and I will just show you what I got in my goodie bag. If you want to see my extremely uncomfortable photo on the catwalk, check out my Instagram  here. :)


Here are all the details- you are also entered to win a £500 ASOS voucher
(I am sorry about the quality- it did come out clear with the camera so I am not sure what has happened)

NIVEA Refreshingly Soft Moisturising Cream

NIVEA Antiperspirant (Invisible for black and white)


NIVEA Refreshing Facial Cleansing Wipes 

NIVEA Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream (SPF 15)

NIVEA Lip Butter Blueberry Blush 

Okay, well that is it for now. I do recommend that you go because it is for a good cause and you do get something out of it. So have fun!


Clare 


No comments:

Post a Comment